Are you looking for ways through which you can increase your sales? This isn’t a rocket science!
Studies show that a new customer costs you 8 times more than retaining a loyal customer. So, why leaving the old customers ..or better said easy cash on the table!
Think how your customers think…
You are a customer of what you don’t sell. Remember the last time you felt good when you were treated as V.I.P. in a shop? How did you felt about it?
Our customers feel the same way..
And remember you can earn more with a loyal customer than the ‘passers-by’ and what I mean by this is :
“ Every time you make a loyal customer, they stick with your brand and become your ambassadors unknowingly. They preach your brand without being paid for!”
The best way to make them feel special is offering a thank-you card.
Now if you’re confused what’s a thankyou card, then have a look at;
Image source: FreshNFloralPrints
This is not a normal thank you card, it includes your customized message, logo and a ‘discount code’ that they can use for shopping next time they visit your shop.
Why it works?
- People love the store where they get more with same amount of money than elsewhere.
- A discount code creates a chain of thoughts of how to spend/ what to buy next, and when they feel like it, they switch to your shop.
How to include these to your products?
- You can either add a card on the packaging or email them to your customers.
- You can also promote your shop by posting it on instagram, facebook or pinterest with a link to your shop.
- Offer a discount on quantity to increase sales volume. This is what Shopping malls do. They offer a discount on quantity.
Check out all the Customer appreciation cards from my shop!
Click here to check customer appreciation cards at FreshNFloralPrints .(please note that you can get it customized and make as many copies as you want.)
Use code: FLORAL10 and get 10% off!
I hope you loved this post. Join me in the comments below and tell me :
How are you going to use these thankyou cards in your business?