Hello guys, just a month left for christmas and already the bells go jingle. So, I just wanted to share some sneak peaks of the Christmas gift tags that I made for my shop FreshNFloral.
Let's jump onto tutorials and make christmas tags.
For making this Christmas tag, you'll need:
- A doodle snowman drawing (or you can try other Christmas elements such as Deer, Santa) We'll make a snowman vector and use it in the tags. But, you can buy premium vectors and use them.
- A designing software like canva and Photoshop.
- and some cute fonts on your list like "Great Vibes" that I've used here.
Christmas Tags tutorials
Let's make the Gift Tags:
- Firstly, you'll need a snap of your doodle snowman drawing or any other element.
- Open this image on Photoshop and color all the grey spaces white.
- Start coloring the image by applying colors as you want.
- Use the dodge tool to add shadows and create a cartoonish effect.
- Remove the background by Magic Eraser tool.
- Upload this png vector on canva and make numerous edits untill you have your own Christmas tags.
Download this Cute Snowman Christmas tag for FREE
Liked this tag? Click here to download the pdf.
Also see the full range of premium tags at our store FreshNFloral prints
Christmas tags at FreshNfloral
I hope you enjoyed today's tutorial and tags. Comment below if you have questions. BTW, you can get 10% off on these tags by using coupon code FLORAL10 at checkout!