Howdy guys! February is here and Valentine’s day is coming! So, are you excited? Here’s a simple way to convey your feelings. Sharing free valentine’s day card. I hope you like it.
For these card, I picked a theme that do not look very cheesy or romantic, but cute. Pink and black seems to do that. The little doodles are the graphics I purchased from Creative Market.
You can download the cards here: Free Resource Gallery
( you need to sign up to get access to resource gallery, Sign up here)
What you'll get?
- 4x 6 inch fold over card
- 3 cards
- For personal use only.
- Credit this page if you're sharing this on internet.
- You'll need to sign up to download. Sign up here.
- If you're already subscribed to my email list, and forgot the password, you can get it by sending us an email at [email protected]
- You'll be given password to acess the free resource library.
- From there, you can download these.
- For Premium printables, visit: Etsy shop: Freshnfloral prints
PS: I would love to see how it made your day special, tag me using @freshnfloral and #freshnfloral. Trust me, nothing can make it more special for me. 🙂