Ever wondered what it takes to make your scrapbook digitally?
No cutting, pasting, glue, trimming photos, and washy tapes!
Well, that can be a little fun but, with digital scrapbook you can create an array of things that wouldn’t be possible with normal scrapbooking.
Also see: Scrapbook layout ideas
Here’s today’s post and I ll be sharing…
- Possibilities with Digital Scrapbooks.
- Tools and materials
So, first we talk about the possibilities
- With digital scrapbook, you can make error free scrapbook. If you want to change photographs, yes, you can!
- Make similar layouts for scrapbook. If you wish to copy a similar layout, you can! Just change photos, colours, maybe font, and you’re done!
- Use photo effects .. hmm, you would like this more! Change colour of your outfit, hues, brightness, make them in BnW or all colour.
- Font choices, editable and changeable whenever you want.
- Unlimited Background choices at a click. With free and paid Digital papers, you can create a perfect background for your scrapbook, travel, floral, vintage to name a few.
- Doesn’t mean you always have to print it. You can share them on facebook and twitter.
I can go on like this, but let me quickly show you the tools.
Tools and Materials
Designing Software: You can use adobe programs, or canva. I use canva because it’s easier, comes with pre-loaded fonts and vectors and it’s free!
Digital papers: You can find free or paid digital papers anywhere. Download Pink and purple scrapbook papers for free. ( click here )
Photos: You can upload your images to canva and start your edits within 10 secs.
Also read: Travel Scrapbook tutorial
- Choose the size of page: Canva is loaded is Size choices. However, for better resolution, I use custom dimensions 2550 x 3300 px ( US letter size)
- After you’re done, upload your images to the left sidebar.
- Select elements and choose your favorite photo grid. You can choose 2 or more grids at same time and resize them as you want.
- Now select the digital paper and resize it until the image covers the whole canvas. And it becomes the background.
- Now add photos to your photo grids, click on them to adjust color, effects etc.
- Add banners, fonts and other things as you wish.
I hope you enjoyed today’s tutorial. Leave comments below and share your experience with Scrapbooks and digital papers. You can also ask any questions related to editing in Canva.